Lemon Eyes Lemon Eyes

WOW!

this is awesome! i lov it! although its short and random, its absoloutly hilereous! the animation is awesome 2. keep it up!

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

tanks...

i liked it. it was actually pretty catchy, oh, and thanks for the apology. you have pissed me off in the passed, but that was yesturday!

Pension day! Pension day!

HILERIOUS!

that was so funny! i dont know why, but it is!
just one thing... you should have drawn the granny!
thats it! well done!

Quackman responds:

Drawing is for rich people x.x

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

hey peeps

10 OUT OF 10 YERRRRRRRRRRRRR it's brill, fab coooooool but yer i think it's well good boi

Star Fighter: Demo Star Fighter: Demo

good...

its good, but you really should have finished it, and not brought out a demo. i like how you've done it, and cant wait for a complete one.

OOP Platformer Tutorial OOP Platformer Tutorial

great

its really helpfull. the only problem (4 me) was that i couldn't copy and paste things. probarbly jut me though.

smokinjoeevil responds:

Any of the code-boxes that you click to open during the tutorial should be copy and paste-able. You DO have to click and drag to highlight all of the text in those boxes... or I think pressing the [Control] + [A] key combination will also select-all in the text box. Then just use [Control]+[C] to copy, and paste into your text-editor of choice... or directly into Flash.

choclate rain (dnb remix loop) choclate rain (dnb remix loop)

OMFG!!!

im so with u on dis 1!
ITS AWESOME!!!!
finish it, and my life shall be complete!!!
DO IT!!!

Hotplurplegnome responds:

thanks alot mate!
then it shall be my task the next few weeks:D

[Coley] [Coley]

how did u do this

it is awesome! amazingly ambiant
u must pm me and tell me how u did the drums at the start!
like all distorted and shizzle!

Koriigahn responds:

I just decreased the bit rate of the Mp3 file to give it an old audio tape sorta' sound.

Thanks man!

(+mc-v+) Pyramid Of Bass (+mc-v+) Pyramid Of Bass

it is ur best

and it does sound awesome. how did u make the beat quiet at the eggining, then fade in?